It’s been a busy number of weeks at The Holistic Therapy Rooms in South Woodford, and time for some change. I’m pleased to announce the launch of the much improved website together with Twitter and Facebook integrations, Online Gift Vouchers, new Ayurvedic treatments (Traditional Ayurvedic Facelift Massage and Shirodhara) as well as some changes to the existing body massage treatments.
- A much improved look and feel with added ‘Shop’ and ‘Newsletter’ functionality
- Twitter and Facebook has been integrated to the site and will also feature special offers so please do follow ‘The Holistic Therapy Rooms’ on Facebook and @HolisticTherapi on Twitter.
- Online Gift vouchers for all treatments are now live. If you wish to purchase a gift for someone special, then please visit the ‘Shop’.
New – Ayurvedic Treatments:
- Traditional Ayurvedic FaceLift Massage – focusing on the Marma points (energy points) on the face, this massage helps to stimulate facial micro-circulation and lymphatic flow to promote the regeneration of healthy, younger looking skin and promote facial tone.
- Shirodhara – Described as the Queen of Ayurvedic treatments, Shirodhara is believed to induce a profound state of relaxation through the application of warmed oil in a rhythemic flow over the forehead and specifically the third eye chakra point. This treatment coupled with Traditional Ayurvedic Facelift Massage will help with sleep and respiratory disorders.
Holistic, Deep Tissue, Aromatherapy and Hot Stone Treatments:
Following a review of the above treatments, the treatment times have been increased to a full 60 minutes plus additional time for Consultations and Aftercare Advice. This will allow for more time to be spent on the massage and aftercare advice where additional advice is sought.