Cacao is a powerful plant medicine that has been used ceremonially for thousands of years across Central and South America.
The Maya believed that the ka’kau’ was discovered by the gods in a mountain. And the people of ancient Meso-America gave Cacao a sacred status, and would drink it ceremonially to commune with their gods.
Cacao has an active ingredient; Theobromine, which is translated as ”heart blood”.
Emotional & Spiritual Benefits
Cacao has many amazing, life-affirming qualities that support health and psychological well-being.
- Plant Medicine that helps us to release emotional blockages that no longer serve us, and create a space for the new.
- Shows us the way forward if we are stuck, or afraid of making necessary life changes.
- Access stuck emotions, conditionings, patterns of behaviour and addictions that are buried deep in the unconscious.
- Teaches us about setting strong boundaries, encourages self-acceptance, self-love so that we can be full in our hearts.
- Empowers us to connect more deeply and effortlessly to our own intuition and heart wisdom.
Cacao contains minerals and proteins which contribute to cardiovascular health,
Helps to relax the bronchi and increase airflow to the lungs.
Contains Seratonin and Dopamine, which are neural transmitters that help to regulate mood and digestion, sleep and memory.
Most importantly, it releases a bliss molecule. It is a natural pleasure molecule that fits into the cannabinoid receptor sites of the cells of the nervous system.
Cacao Ceremony Dates:
Thursday 4th November – 6.45pm with a Crystal Bowls Sound Bath.
The events will be held at the Air Yoga Studio in South Woodford, E18 1JJ.