Sound Healing is a new self care trend that is growing in popularity in the UK. Sound Bath and Gong Bath London events held in South Woodford & Chingford and serve the surrounding areas including Essex.
Using the alchemy of Symphonic and Planetary Gongs, Crystal Singing Bowls and Tibetan Singing Bowls, sessions are guided through an immersive relaxation before moving into the sonic experience of the Sound Bath itself.
Using Gongs, Tibetan or Crystal Singing Bowls and other sound instruments, Sound Baths are a gentle yet powerful experience to increase wellbeing.
As the Gong is struck, the sound blossoms and resonates through the body at a cellular level, bathing you in sound to create a deeper more relaxed state. The sound also creates brainwave entrainment as it stimulates the Alpha and Theta brainwaves invoking a meditative, dream like or sleep like state.
Sound Bath or Gong Baths events commence with either a short guided visualisation or a Drum Journey using Reiki to help you to unwind, switch off and relax into the session.
Indoor group events are typically held on a monthly basis in a group setting with advance booking as places are limited. During the warmer months, events are held outdoors in Epping Forest (subject to weather).
Health Benefits of a Sound Bath and Gong Bath:
- Helps to quieten the mind
- Release emotional and energetic blockages thereby giving a clearing effect
- Releases tension
- Balances the left and right hemisphere of the brain
- Can help to release what no longer serves us and change old behavioural patterns and habits.
- Deeply relaxing.
What will you need to bring to a Sound Bath and Gong Bath to enhance your sonic journey?
You will find it more comfortable to lay down. Please bring:
- Yoga mat, or reclining chair or similar to lie on
- A throw/sleeping bag and cushion for your warmth and comfort.
- An eye mask
- A Crystal if you wish to receive additional healing energies
- A bottle of water to help ground yourself after the event.
- Then remove all expectations, and enjoy the experience.
Please sign up to the Newsletter for regular updates on Sound Baths. (Note there is a double email opt in due to recent GDPR changes and you can un-subscribe at any time. Please check your junk mail during the sign up process).
- Sound Baths may not be recommended for those in the 1st trimester of pregnancy. If you are pregnant or undergoing IVF, please do reach out to inform and discuss the suitability before the event.
- If you have Tinnitus, you may wish to lay further back from the Gongs, that said the Gongs are not played too loudly to cause discomfort to the ears.
- Sound Baths are not suitable if you have Epilepsy.
- If you feel unwell, please do not attend the Sound Bath.
Sound Bath and Gong Bath in London:
The in-person locations are in South Woodford (East London and served via the Central Line – Epping/Loughton branch) and Chingford Epping Forest, East London for the Outdoor events.
There are currently 2 South Woodford Locations for the indoor Sound Baths:
Pankhurst Hall – part of Woodford Memorial Hall, 209 High Road, South Woodford, London, E18 2PA.
The Pankhurst Hall in South Woodford which is situated along the path between the Church and the Memorial Hall. It is towards the end of the path/walkway.
Air Yoga Studio: 90-92 George Lane, South Woodford, E18 1JJ (Close to South Woodford Tube)
Private 1:1 or Private Group Sound Baths are also available on request.
Sound Bath and Gong Baths dates in London:
|Frankincense Gong & Sound Bath (Gongs and Bowls w. Frankincense Fragrant Journey)
Sunday 17th October 2021 – Pankhurst Hall, E18-2PA)
|4.15 – 5.45pm||£25 plus booking fee|
|Cacao Ceremony & Crystal Bowls Sound Bath
Thursday 4th November 2021 – Air Yoga Studio, E18-1JJ)
|6.45pm – 8.15pm||£28 plus booking fee|
|Frankincense and Myrrh Sound Bath (Gongs and Bowls)
Tuesday 16th Nov 2021 – Pankhurst Hall, E18-2PA)
|7.30pm – 9pm||£25 plus booking fee||Tuesday 16th Nov 2021 – Pankhurst Hall, E18-2PA)|
Tickets for Sound Bath and Gong Bath London:
Tickets for all events can be purchased from the following link:
Gift Vouchers are also available for purchase should you wish to treat a loved one or colleague. https://www.theholistictherapyrooms.com/shop-gift-vouchers/
Serving the local communities in London, East London, Stratford, Leyton, Leytonstone, Chingford, Walthamstow, Wanstead, Snaresbrook, South Woodford, Woodford, Woodford Green, Buckhurst Hill, Debden, Loughton, Epping, Highams Park, Gantshill, Clayhall, Barkingside, Chigwell and Hainault.